Collaborative Care Network
Together, we can create a synergistic environment for holistic mental healthcare where like-minded healthcare practitioners can share resources and referrals. This interconnected approach to care ensures that folks receive comprehensive support addressing various aspects of their well-being, ultimately enhancing the effectiveness of physical and mental health interventions.
How to Get Started with Collaborative Care
Promoting Integrated, Patient-Centered Approaches to Mental Healthcare
Enter your name and email in the form below to receive the practitioner resource pack.
No hassling here! Sign up for the resources & stay for genuine connection and collaboration opportunities (if you’d like). Unsubscribe at any time; no hard feelings.
Still need more information? Scroll through this page to learn more about Haley, TFF, and how we help clients achieve improved mental and physical health.
Use the mental wellness resources with clients as needed.
If you choose to stay connected, I’ll follow up via email to get to know each other better.
Why? First, I’d genuinely love to connect with you. Second, I’m creating a Preferred Practitioner Directory for folks in the Mountain West & beyond for greater awareness and access to the people and resources they need for mental healthcare and trauma-informed holistic healing. (There’s no pressure to connect further or join the free list, by the way).
Stay in the loop & and leverage referrals as needed.
I’ll keep you updated with any future resources (both free and paid) that may be helpful to your patients and clients.
And, any time your clients and patients are seeking support with nutrition & lifestyle changes for mental wellness, they may self-refer to coaching with Haley via a HIPPA-compliant form or by booking a Complimentary Support Call directly on our website.
Who Are WE?
Our Services & Approach
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Holistic Health Coach with integrative, functional mental health specialty
- Focus on sustainable behavior change coaching through a trauma-informed, values-based lens
- Cash pay (including flexible payment plans),
- Superbill may be provided for out-of-network coverage reimbursement as needed
- HSA/FSA accepted
- Limited sliding scale spaces available
- HIPPA-compliant telehealth practice; clients seen in the comfort of their homes
- Serving clients across the states of Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, & beyond
- Based out of Powell, Wyoming
Haley Schroth, RDN, LD, CPT, RYT | Founder
Haley's Professional Background
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Licensed in Wyoming and Montana
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics with a minor in Business Administration, University of Northern Colorado
- Dietetic Internship (Sustainable Food Systems Concentration), Montana State University
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics & Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Former Diabetes Educator and Education Quality Coordinator, Clinical Dietitian, and Nutrition Therapy Manager
- Professionally trained in nutrigenomics, sustainable food systems, mindfulness, mindful and intuitive eating, nutrition & lifestyle practices for mental health, and functional/integrative nutrition practices
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Sports Performance Specialist
- 200 HR Registered Yoga Teacher, Trauma Informed
- Professionally trained in breathwork, meditation, and somatic healing
Healthcare provider challenges
We Exist to Support Providers & Enhance Client Outcomes
- You may not have the nutrition expertise or behavior coaching skills to help your patients or clients with making sustainable nutrition and lifestyle changes
- You may lack the time to best help your patients and clients with in-depth nutrition and health coaching
- You don’t have a current referral partner for nutrition and health coaching even though you know it would be beneficial to refer patients and clients to registered dietitians, especially if they have a medical condition
- It’s hard to find dietitians and health coaches who are trauma-informed and specialize in mental health
- You know that the science of epigenetics can greatly affect methylation, inflammation, detoxification, weight regulation, and nutrient needs; all of which may have significant implications on your client or patient’s mental health
Reasons to Refer Clients
Functional, Integrative Nutrition & Holistic Health Coaching
Whether your clients are seeking support and resources in body image and disordered eating or depression, anxiety, and chronic illness; we are committed to finding simple and sustainable solutions for every body’s blueprint. Our trauma-informed approach to epigenetics-based nutrition and mental health lifestyle coaching has proven to infuse flavor and fulfillment back into the lives of folks who struggle with their mental and physical health.
Refer if your client or patient is experiencing one or more of the following…
- High stress levels
- Diagnosed depression, anxiety, ADHD, bipolar, trauma, PTSD, grief, or other mental health conditions
- Unintended weight gain or weight loss and/or a desire to lose or gain weight
- One or multiple medications
- Signs of hormonal imbalances
- Interest in using nutrigenomics & epigenetics to support mental and physical health
- Suspected or confirmed disordered eating habits, and/or emotional eating
- Difficulties sleeping
- Poor body image, relationship to self, and/or relationship to food or exercise
- Experiencing gastrointestinal symptoms or conditions
- Interest in preventative nutrition and cultivating a holistic approach to sustainable mind-body health practices